View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhianon Hobbit
Leader

re: Your New Officer Team

Thanks everyone for voting. We had a great response from active players.

Firstly, I would like to thank all retiring officers for all the effort they put into keeping our lovely kin one of the nicest places to be in Middle Earth. Your work is really appreciated.

We had no less than 10 individuals in the kin receiving nominations. This says a lot for the strength of our kin. As each kin member could only vote for 2, to get 10 separate people who the kin feel are suitable officer candidates is really something.

We initially said that we would appoint 4 officers. However, we had one player way out in front and another 5 who received an equal number of votes. Although 2 of those 5 are not currently active we very much hope they will be back in game soon (see how much we miss you!). We've decided that as long as all wish to accept the position, the following kinnies are our new officers:

Maedur

Grampi

Nahema

Ilpo

Altaniel

Ghaniwyn/Eallewin

Special mention to all the other nominated players who didn't get quite enough votes. Be proud of the contribution you are making, as to be voted for at all is quite an achievement. Those players are Mindown, Melrean, Millam and Irmas.

Good luck to the new team!:D

Goodluck new officers team. Make the old ones proud :)

Millam

Mindown
Kinsman/Kinswoman

Goodluck to all new officers! Congratulations!!!

I am stunned to have been mentioned as I am currently taking one of my LOTRO breaks, I fully expected to be excluded from the officer team going forward and this would have in no way deterred me from enjoying our wonderful kin in the future.

It is quite humbling to still be thought of, I thank everyone for their continued support and so lovely to see some new names on the list.

I look forward to my return and wish everyone, officers, members and especially our great leadership pair Rhi and Magic all the best.

Many thanks

Ghan/Ealle

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freedom Forum Index -> Kinship info All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: