Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freedom Forum Index -> Raids, instances, fellowships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhianon Hobbit
Leader

re: Group Leader Volunteers Needed!

Following our recent meeting, we agreed to get a small team of people together who would act as organisers and leaders for our Thursday/Saturday instance/raid nights.

Anyone can volunteer for this officer status isn't needed at all. It's a nice safe friendly environment to give people the chance to have a go at leading a group. Experience isn't necessarily needed. It helps if you know a bit about some of the instances and game mechanics, but such things can be learned and everyone has to start somewhere:)

Mindown has already volunteered to help but I'd like a few others if possible.

Please reply to this post if you'd like to get involved or speak to me in game!

Look forward to hearing from you

Rhia x

Like i already said in the last part of the kin meeting.

Just ask me whenever you want to do a raid/instance (i cant look into your head and see when you want to do someting;) ).

It does'nt matter if i'm in the moors grouped or not, (moors is kind of my home) . If i'm online you can always send me a tel ingame or contact me on TS whenever you want to do something. Being in the moors does'nt say that i'm doing something there, (many times just hanging around). Also when i'm grouped be free to ask, action is is not always that great there and me leaving them to make some fun with the kin does'nt mean the end of the world for the people that stay behind.

I know and can lead most raids/instances.

I like the raids that needs teamwork and tactics most.

Raids like: Barad Guldur, Ost Dunhoth, Smaug

Instances like Bells of dale

At my work i have 2 different shifts, even weeks early (5am-2pm) uneven weeks late (2pm-10:30pm) this means that i wont be able to lead anything when i have late shifts, the other weeks and the weekends i'm available but keep in mind that i have to go early again on normal working days.

Greetings

Melrean

Ps. dont invite me to Danneglor (some can explain you why) ;).

Mallaz
Kinsman/Kinswoman

I dont want to lead a raid particular... but as i have said before... mostly i am around in the moors,... but that doesnt mean i dont want to raid. Just like Melrean said,... just give a shout in kinchat,.. and i jump in to group up and clear some instances.. :)

Millam

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freedom Forum Index -> Raids, instances, fellowships All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: